- Savona, Italy
Trench Italia ( https://www.trench-group.comen/Company/Trench-Italia ) is looking for a Quality Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its factory in Cairo Montenotte (SV). He/she will be responsible for the quality department, focused on maintaining and continuously improve the local Integrated Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001, BS OHSAS 18001), drive for continuous improvement to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction with optimized resource and lead the quality department .
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What are my responsibilities?
• Set-up and maintain local Quality Management System according to ISO9001, ISO14001, BS OHSAS45001 and SIEMENS Quality Standards. Fulfill the Quality System Management Representative role.
Who are we looking for?
• Develop "Continuous Improvement" processes and mindset in the company
• Control non-conformance both externally and internally. Initiate, implement and verify corrective actions as needed. Fulfill transparent quality reporting and communication in general.
• Maintain supplier audits, internal audits and required customer audits to discover opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure that the manufactured products are safe and according to the product related specifications.
• Monitor the product quality level. Analyze manufacturing data and facilitate problem-solving teams when needed.
• Maintain and improve the quality in the company, which includes contributing to quality planning, ensuring that Key indicators are successfully achieved.
• Hire, train and manage quality employees to work at their full potential to follow their tasks.
• Perform other quality related duties and assignments as required.
A candidate with the following features:
- Master/Bachelor degree Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Preferred)
- Professional experience in manufacturing companies inside production & quality areas
- Knowledge of production and quality management, ISO9001, ISO14001 BS OHSAS18001
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Well organized person, possessing high level of initiative, autonomy and eagerness to learn
- Strong analytical skills
- Multitasking ability
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and propensity to work in team
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities' organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don't accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.i t
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Trench Italia S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top