Quality Management in Projects Engineer
- Clayton, NC
- Responsible for coordination of Quality Management in Projects, specifically for Data Center projects including cross Business Unit activities.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining ISO 9001 Quality system for Production and other functional areas in the facility
- Responsible for performing Internal Audits (must be trained as a Lead internal auditor and have performed a minimum of 10 internal audits)
- Responsible for maintaining the Corrective and Preventive Action program and Management Review program
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 for the facility
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting facility KPIs to Management and Siemens Corporate.
- Responsible for performing new-hire orientations and support the safety training for the facility
- Develops and implements methods for sampling, inspection, testing and evaluation of products.
- Initiates process improvement projects to increase efficiency, reduce costs, simplify processes, and improve
- Supports process and test method validation activities by developing and executing protocols for new or
- Interfaces with customers and suppliers to provide technical support for our products and assure quality of
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of nonconforming material and ensures
that effective root cause analysis is conducted; tracks implementation of corrective/preventive actions.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Develops and writes work instructions, supplier part specifications, and internal test methods.
- Three to five years' experience in regulated ISO 9001, 14001, and 18001 environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and able to use Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent from four-year college or university; plus, three to five years related Experience
- Siemens QMiP Certification will be required
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top