Quality Lead / Test Lead, Siemens Mobility
- Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Canada
In your new position you will be responsible for leading the Quality Assurance and Testing for the information technology implementation projects for rolling stock IT as well as the landsite IT connected to it. This includes a computerized maintenance management system, passenger information system, CCTV and other IT solutions related to a rail environment. You will be interfacing with the various disciplines throughout the project as well as with the international team in US and Europe for testing of IT solutions and business analysis.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Overall responsibility for defining and implementing the Information Technology project test strategy to ensure that the technology solutions implemented can be successfully tested and demonstrated as compliant with Customer requirements.
- Quickly understands the IT landscape complexity in order to develop a holistic test strategy and test plan.
- Also understands process modelling according to BPMN and supports the team to refine processes.
- Create a Quality Management and Quality Assurance Audit plan
- Works with other disciplines within the project to develop together an end to end integrated test plan for the delivery of the rolling stock, on-train technology and landside technology and applications.
- Being a member of the project team, you share the responsibility for the successful delivery of the technology solutions. You work with the Project Manager, Solution Architecture and the customer to determine the test cases, scenarios and schedule.
- Define, document, conduct and provide test reports for both functional and non-functional test requirements (Security, Performance, Reliability)
- Lead the project team with end to end system integration testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Define standards and ensure that the QA documentation is complete, and you can present the results and recommendations to senior management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience working with Maximo - CMMIS and Maximo ACM
- knowledge and experience in business process modelling
- Understanding QA processes based on CMMIS, Agile, DevOps and ISO standards.
- Education: Diploma in Computer engineering or software development (ideally)
- Has testing experience and responsibility for its outcome
- Has extensive experience (2+ projects) as QA lead for complex technology programs
- Has experience in process mapping according to ISO550001 standard
- Experience working as the QA on Agile development projects.
- Experience in the rail industry and asset management projects is an asset.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca .
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca .
Back to top