Since Polarion's inception in 2004, our mission hasbeen to help companies advance the development, governance and maintenance ofsoftware via a unified solution for Requirements, Quality, and ApplicationLifecycle Management.
Polarion Software was acquired by Siemens PLM Softwarein January 2016, expanding their support for the growing ALM market. Workingwith innovative partners, we've expanded our mission to help customers unlocksynergies across all of their development teams. Integrating Product LifecycleManagement (PLM) and Product Line Engineering (PLE) with Application LifecycleManagement (ALM) processes allows us to bridge the gap between mechanical,hardware, electronic and software development, delivering unprecedentedefficiencies.
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of theSiemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software,systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and ManufacturingOperations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrialsoftware, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility andefficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to marketfaster.
Currently for our team in Prague we are looking for a QA Engineer
The candidate should have at least two years ofexperience as a tester in QA. Excellent knowledge in E2E testing, from writingtest plans to execution and reporting. Strong understanding of unit,integration, functional and non-functional testing for web-based applications.
- Participate in the planning and execution of functional and non-functional tests for each sprint.
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase test coverage and the level of automation.
- Seek out ways to improve the quality and reduce testing costs.
- Manage test environments on both Linux and Windows.
- At least two years of experience in testing.
- Work experience in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP, Kanban).
- Capable of working on both Windows and Linux.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Proficient usage of English.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of Selenium, JS, REST, Java, SOAP
- Experience with ALM tools
Why Siemens Polarion?
- Stable international company (working with people around the world)
- English speaking environment
- Be part of an Agile team
- Core product development with over 1 million end users
- Flexible working environment (flexi time, working from home)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time