During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens EDA, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
We are looking for an experienced embedded programmer to write software to run in our embedded IP.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven, extensive, Python development experience.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, specifically interworking between Python and C++ using CFFI, boost.python, pybind11 or equivalent.
- Programmed multi-threaded and/or multi-core systems.
- A proven ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Strong scripting knowledge (e.g. bash).
- A solid understanding of TDD principles.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Be responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Create, document, and execute software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts.
- Act as technical lead of major projects within one area of a product.
- Frequently consult with customers in regard to future upgrades and products.
- Influence the technical direction for one area of a product. Promotes innovation through the ability to introduce new technology/knowledge into at least one area of a product and to our people.
- Provide high-level technical expertise, including performing in-depth and complex software systems programming and analysis.
- Provide problem resolution and technical leadership for the group, and be a technical lead in guiding junior engineers.
- Work without supervision on highly complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise. Extensive knowledge of the field.
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time