Proposal & Sales manager for Medium/Low voltage
- Milan, Italy
Siemens is looking for a Proposal & Sales Manager for Medium and Low voltage, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
He/she will be responsible of the whole bid phase, with a special focus on technical and economical stage, ensuring that products and systems offer is prepared on time and according to the Customer and Company's requirements .
He has to ensure the technical integrity of the offer including the compliance with the technical scope and project specification
The Proposal Manager will join the distribution system business unit and will be the first interface between the department and the sales team.
What will you manage in the short term?
• Create project designs and develop the best configuration (technical and economical) according to customer requirement ;
• Use specific project engineering software tools and costing, configurating MV and LV switchgear;
• Ability to manage all the customer requirements and work closely with the sales department during Technical and Commercial negotiations
• B e the first interface between the department and the sales team for the South Italy .
• Proactive support of Sales function during the negotiation phase with customers
• Be the responsible of the main offers submitted in the assigned geographical area;
• Coordinate all the stakeholders involved in the offer, to ensure its successful results ;
• Be responsible of the Hand over phase with the Project manager;
• Create relationships and cooperate with factories for strategic projects;
• Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer's "Decision makers";
And what about the medium-long term?
• Possibility to improve his skills and manage additional products of our portfolio .
• Be part of an international team and innovative portfolio;
• Future in a dynamic reality with a market in constant evolution;
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• Experience in design of Medium Voltage switchgear ;
• Good knowledge of MV and LV switchgear. Will be appreciate even competences on busduct and MV/LV transformers;
• Graduation in Electrical Engineering or Technical High School Diploma ;
• General knowledge of Autocad;
• Available for business trips on national level, and if request international;
• Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
• Skill to manage multiple small/medium offers simultaneously;
• Strong orientation to reach the targets, autonomy, propensity to work in team and to understand Sales processes and Customer buying decisions.
What can we further offer?
• A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
• Activities' organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
• Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
• Shareholding plans for the employee;
• Company own Gym, smartphone and laptop;
• Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
• Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
• Meal totally paid by the company;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don't accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.i t
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top