Project Test Engineer Simcenter Aerostructures - SISW - PLM
- Liège, Belgium
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
We are looking for a Project Test Engineer for our SIMCENTER 3D solution!
Are passionate about Aerospace or Mechanics?
Are you eager to be involved in friendly team working with the AGIL Scrum Methodology?
Meet us and Simcenter in 5 min':
- Be part of an Agile team responsible of the Simcenter 3D Aerostructures module.
- Create, design new project test plans to qualify the contents of project requirements and functional specifications.
- Design test cases listed in the project test plan.
- Improve test specifications by analyzing the root causes of technical issues and develop testing solutions for those root causes.
- Create and apply new approaches as necessary to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing.
- Develop a broad skills set with extensive proficiency across multiple product lines.
- Master in Aerospace, Mechanical or related field
- Knowledge of CAD, CAM, CAE, or PDM software experience
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis theory
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- Python is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Samtech SA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top