Production Order Planner for control cabinets (f/m)
- Wroclaw, Poland
Location: Mirków (near Wrocław);
Last year we launched first Siemens production site in Poland. Factory in Mirków assemblies modern, high-quality control cabinets. Due to our growth we are looking for candidates for Production Order Planner position, who will be managing customers' orders for control cabinets in cooperation with factory in Chemnitz.
Change the future with us. You will be responsible for:
- Calculating the costs of control panel production and prepare the customer quotation
- Developing optimal logistics concepts according to customer requirements and the cost situation;
- Checking the plausibility of the technical customer documents and prepare the production documents;
- Regularly analyzing order plans, critical timelines from sales operation and double-checks respective resources, and available stocks of materials, parts and components
- Executing load balancing calculations, and cooperates with other plants for respectively optimized plans.
- Contributing to the design and planning of monthly or weekly production program.
- Calculating and deploying short-term and mid-term production plans for assigned production resources.
- Filing and maintaining planning documentation in IT systems.
- Ensuring that production plans are properly installed and executed.
- Being responsible for customer satisfaction, delivery reliability and the cost;
- Working close to the customers and suppliers, within and outside Siemens.
- Education as an engineer or technician in the field of electrical engineering;
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in German (everyday contact with factory in Chemnitz) and communicative level of English;
- Knowledge of SAP (SD, PP, MM); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Ability to work in team, motivation and enthusiasm;
- Good skills in customer relations management;
- Knowledge of the control panel manufacturing business will be a plus.
We've got quite a lot to offer.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies in international environments;
- An opportunity to make a real impact on business by close cooperation with customers;
- Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Attractive benefit package including: private medical care; life insurance; lunch card; sports card funding; annual financial bonus
How to apply?
Please send us your CV in English.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top