Product Specialist (Aerospace)
- Moscow, Russia
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That's why we're always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
Position of Product special requires improving Siemens business share on Russian market in Aerospace industry. We are looking openminded person who are interested to improve his\her skills in CNC and automation supporting one of the main Russian industry.
What are the responsibilities?
- Promoting Siemens Portfolio In Aerospace industry
- Creating Business development concept for Russian market and rolling out it according KPIs
- Reporting to HQ and Local management, Market analysis, Negotiation with End Users
- Taking part in local projects, seminars, exhibitions and organizing Aerospace seminar for End-Users
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Technical background in Automation, CAD - CAM - CNC Machine tools chain is a must
- 5-7 years of working experience in appropriate field as sales manager, business development, project management
- Proficient level of Russian and English (B1\B2)
What can we offer?
- Bonus at the end of year
- Corporate trainings (hard skills and soft skills)
- Corporate medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
- A-class office at the city center (Incl. corporate cafe, doctor, shower)
- Corporate pension program
- Corporate laptop and smartphone
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top