Product Sales Executive MR - Upstate NY/NJ
- Malvern, PA
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
About our opportunity
We pride ourselves on providing knowledgeable, consultative partnership with our customers. The Product Sales Executive for Magnetic Resonance is a field sales position focused on selling diagnostic imaging products, specifically MRI. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
The territory this role will support is: Upstate NY/NJ.
How you will succeed in this role
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
• Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Skills & Experience you will bring with you
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sales experience into hospital environment.
• Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
3+ years MRI specific experience in a sales, marketing or clinical role
Bonus points if you have
• Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging.
• 5+ years' experience in sales role, medical capital preferred.
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top