Product Manager, Transistor-level EM/IR - SISW - MG 208651
- Fremont, CA
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Product Manager, Transistor-level EM/IR - 208651
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Product Manager
Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Mentor Graphics seeks a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a significant contribution to the development and deployment of a transistor-level EM/IR tool. This latest addition to our excellent team will define, support and market transistor-level power analysis and reliability signoff.
- Provide leadership to the transistor-level EM/IR team in all aspects of product development, including technical roadmap, definition of technical features, product positioning, and customer success
- Set priorities based on business and technical goals
- Build tight customer relationships based on long-term customer success.
- Partner with engineering to agree on implementation details and delivery schedules
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder expectations
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
- Should have 4 or more years of relevant experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry
- Previous experience with product development is a requirement
- Strong knowledge and experience in analog design, transistor-level IR/EM analysis, transistor-level simulation, parasitic extraction, and cell characterization.
- Must have thorough understanding in EDA software development and the product release cycle
- Must demonstrate script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
- Must be familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities, and strong communication skills
- Experience of leading or directing new product feature development, from concept/prototype to production release is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional, distributed teams
- Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
- Proven team work skills
- Willingness to travel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top