Product Manager, Oncology (Molecular Imaging & Computed Tomography)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Product Manager, Oncology (Molecular Imaging & Computed Tomography) to be responsible for Molecular Imaging products and achieving the business targets in Thailand.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will provide sales support for our Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning solutions:
- Product presentations to customers
- Support and guide system configurations
- Product related communication and clarification with the regional headquarter
- Manage product specific sales trainings in coordination with regional head quarter
- Provide product updates and competitive and market intelligence to sales force
- Support installed base retention initiatives
- You will develop and implement marketing strategy for Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning solutions
- You will manage Siemens Healthineers presence at local conferences and trade shows together with MarCom team
- You will collaborate with customers to set up clinical workshops
- You will drive Key Opinion Leaders development in Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have 3 to 5 years of working experience in medical imaging with a focus on molecular imaging and therapy planning
- Experience as a radiographer or medical physicist in a hospital OR in a product specific role in a medical imaging vendor company (e.g. application specialist, account manager, marketing, product management)
- You possess expert knowledge on Molecular Imaging and/or Therapy Planning
- You possess good communication skills to front internal and external stakeholders
- You possess excellent presentation skills
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken to communicate with our local Customers and global Colleagues
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top