Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- You will be globally responsible for managing a set of digital products and solutions for Siemens Global Business Services (GBS).
- Manage and nurture the portfolio of products, ensuring alignment with Siemens GBS strategy.
- Understand and analyze the overall market and competition.
- Build and maintain the product roadmaps, ensuring and documenting clear value propositions, KPIs and technical requirements.
- Coordinating with the communications team to create the proper marketing and sales strategy.
- Engaging with DevOps teams to ensure requirements are clear, delivery plans are captured, communicated and progress towards deliverables is maintained.
- Actively maintain and develop the ecosystem of partners.
- Acting as product champion and primary contact for all product related questions and communication engagements for your product portfolio.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have...
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in applicable field, preferably Design, Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years' experience in managing and delivery of E2E digital products (from conception, market strategy, business model definition through to development and product roadmap management).
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and solutions.
- Experience with agile software delivery and DevOps best-practices.
- Knowledge of Shares Services, BPO or corporate financial processes is a plus.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team, with a high degree of autonomy Excellent English. communications skills, both verbal and written.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more !
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, financial support to build your perfect home office, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top