Product Manager IoT Lighting Solutions 80-100%
- Zug, Switzerland
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Within our Building Performance & Sustainability (BPS) team located at our Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced colleague to further grow our business in providing solutions & services to building owners, operators and tenants. By collecting data from technical assets, floor space and users for analytics, we create substantial insights. The necessary IoT infrastructure is based on Enlighted's multi-sensors.
Enlighted provides the world's most advanced Building IoT Platform for commercial buildings and healthcare, with more than 320 million square feet of building space deployed to date. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Silicon Valley, Enlighted was acquired in 2018 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens Industry, Inc. as part of Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
In this role you will build the bridge among Enlighted Inc. in the US, Siemens Smart Infrastructure Global Headquarters, our Regions as well as with enterprise customers outside the US.
With IoT solutions from Enlighted, we evolve from our traditional portfolio of building technology into digital infrastructure and services. Help us to enable "Enlighted IoT solutions" outside the US and drive the organization to the next level of expertise by demonstrating IT/OT convergence into IoT solutions and SaaS/digital services. Join our team and help us creating perfect places, the smart buildings of the future!
Your new responsibilities
- Create market introduction packages for "Enlighted IoT solutions" outside the US with business models to be defined
- Connect "Enlighted IoT solutions" into existing platforms and ecosystems
- Evaluate key countries outside the US with high potential for business expansion
- Drive product certification and regulatory compliance for the selected key countries
- Build up a partner network and distribution channel for "Enlighted IoT solutions" with meaningful lighting manufacturers
- Collect technical requirements from defined focus countries and key customers and align with our R&D colleagues from Enlighted Inc. US
- Monitor competitor landscape and new features from the market and provide feedback to R&D
- Solution design for large enterprise customers including project proposal and pricing
- Technical support for customer projects from commissioning to lifecycle management
- Connect Enlighted IoT infrastructure to SaaS and other digital services
- Train and coach colleagues to develop specific offers on IoT infrastructure, platforms and software applications, build and conduct professional presentations
Your skills and experience
- Degree in engineering, computer science or similar technical education with background in building technology, such as lighting. Additional economics degree would round up your profile
- A track record of at least 3 years of experience selling complex value based IoT solutions to large multi-site customers on a global level is visible on your CV
- Familiar with connectivity, based on the following standards: ZigBee, Thread and DALI
- Technical understanding of edge devices, data communications, communication protocols and the related electrical engineering is essential
- Knowledge in digital product management for IoT/edge devices, ideally in building or room automation
- Basic know-how of financial business models and contractual requirements for software solutions would be an additional asset
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Travel activity 10 - 20%
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en . We look forward to receiving your application.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Switzerland.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either
Back to top