Product Manager, Hematology
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Indonesia team as Product Manager Hematology to support the regional sales teams in delivering the scientific content and clinical solutions to the market.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will support country sales team and business partners with technical & scientific data to drive Siemens' competitive edge.
- You will be preparing and updating product technical presentations for key customers with alignment with global business strategies
- You will drive product launches together with the regional & global marketing teams
- You will collect competitor information and gather market intelligence
- You will provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses
- You will be representing the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- You will facilitate product registration by ensuring completeness of IVD product documentation
- You will provide technical training to sales and support teams
- You will be closely working with Finance, Sales and Marketing managers to support the development of country sales programs
- To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
- Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have at least BSc degree in biology science with at least 2 years working experience in a similar marketing role
- You have proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- You have solid technical background in haematology
- You are willing to travel (approx.30%)
Your personality and skills:
- You are highly self-motivated and have strong problem-solving skills
- You have skills at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top