Product Manager for SINAMICS G Drives
- Prague, Czech Republic
We are global competence centre for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our expert for SINAMICS G Drives !
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Responsibility for the definition of drives portfolio including development of product strategy
- Driving innovation in cooperation with worldwide development
- Market analysis and continuously monitoring of the relevant competitors
- Responsibility for the economic success of the assigned products, product controlling and reporting
- Supporting sales during market introduction and during the active marketing phase
- Operative sales support and initialization of research and development activities
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Working in an international team
- Interesting and diversified challenges
- Technical university degree, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- Solid knowledge of General Motion Control market and applications
- Experience in project work with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of English and/or German for daily business communication
- Willingness to travel is required
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top