Product Engineer - SISW-MG
- Greater Noida, India
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Required skills include:
- Expertise in USB, PCIe and related protocol standards.
- Ability to create, navigate and use SV UVM (or similar) verification environments.
System Verilog, Verilog or VHDL RTL design or verification.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and techniques.
- Working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, including typical development tools and methods used in such systems (text editor, diff, search, basic shell programming).
- Ability to work directly with customers.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate customer requirements.
- Ability to develop documents, presentations and maintain spreadsheets to communicate ideas, requirements and track projects.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time, while dealing with customers in multiple time zones.
- Ability to collaborate with R&D and sales organizations to ensure customer success.
- Education and experience to include a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Industry experience must include IP or SoC hardware design and verification utilizing System Verilog(SV), Verilog or VHDL.
- Experience with SV UVM (or similar) verification environments required.
- Business travel is required, approximately 10-15% of time. Travel may be domestic or international.
- Experience - 3-5 years
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top