Product Engineer (DFT, MemoryBIST) - SISW - MG - 199273
- Lake Oswego, OR
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Product Engineer (DFT, MemoryBIST) - 199273
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Product Engineering
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost effectively.
Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
The Tessent product family seeks a highly motivated, creative, and energetic individual as a Product Engineer.
Tessent is the market and technology leader of automated tools for insertion of semiconductor design-for-test (DFT) structures, automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), embedded deterministic compression (EDT), and diagnosis-driven yield analysis (DDYA). This position presents a great opportunity to stay involved technically while getting exposure to sales
and marketing at the same time. This role will focus on our Tessent MemoryBIST range of memory test products, but will also involve other Tessent products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Define and characterize new product capabilities needed to meet customer requirements.
• Work collaboratively with Mentor engineering to prototype, evaluate, and test new DFT products and features in context of complex IC design flows.
• Lead beta programs and support beta partners.
• Drive product adoption.
• Create and deliver in-depth technical presentations, develop training material, white papers, contributed articles, and application notes.
• Work with customers as well as Mentor stakeholders such as regional application engineers, global support engineers, and
• Work through complex technical issues and independently create solutions and new methodologies.
• Explain complex principles in simple terms to broad audiences.
• Some travel, domestic and international.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
• Must have 5-8 years of experience and at least 2+ years of experience in DFT for complex ASICs / SOCs, including some of the following areas: memory built-in self test (MBIST), IEEE 1687 IJTAG, boundary scan (BSCAN), hierarchical DFT
• Exposure to one or more adjacent IC disciplines such as:
-RTL coding and verification using Verilog/SystemVerilog/VHDL.
-Synthesis and timing analysis.
-Place and route.
-ATE use / test program development.
• Proficiency in a scripting language like TCL.
• Experience with Tessent MemoryBIST and IJTAG a plus.
• Self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
• Knowledge of IC design trends and emerging requirements.
• Proficiency in LINUX and Windows environments.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top