Product Engineer - DFT
- Poznań, Poland
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
The Tessent product family seeks a highly motivated, creative, and energetic individual as Technical Marketing Engineer (TME). Tessent is the market and technology leader of automated tools for insertion of semiconductor design-for-test (DFT) structures, automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), embedded deterministic compression (EDT), and diagnosis-driven yield analysis (DDYA). The Tessent product family has key activities such as R&D, QA, technical marketing, global support, and consulting in the Poznań office. This TME position presents a great opportunity to stay involved technically while impacting product direction and getting exposure to sales and marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and characterize new product capabilities needed to meet customer requirements.
- Prototype, evaluate, and test new DFT products and features in context of complex IC design flows.
- Lead beta programs and support beta partners.
- Work with Mentor development engineers, application engineers, and customers world wide.
- Work through complex technical issues and independently create solutions and new methodologies.
- Explain complex principles in simple terms to broad audiences.
- Some international travel.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
- Experience in technical marketing, product engineering, or applications engineering from enterprise software, electronics or similar organization.
- The ideal candidate has experience / coursework related to IC / semiconductor design such as:
- RTL coding and verification using Verilog/SystemVerilog/VHDL.
- Timing analysis.
- Place and route.
- Automatic test equipment (ATE) use and/or test program development.
- Design-for-test (DFT), including ATPG, logic built-in self test (LBIST), memory BIST, ATPG, IJTAG, or boundary scan.
- Commercial EDA software products (such as the Tessent product family).
- Proficiency in a scripting language like TCL.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Proficiency in LINUX and Windows environments.
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top