- Al Khānkah, Egypt
Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Product Engineer to join our forward thinking Calibre Product Management Team in Cairo, Egypt. This is role with a truly global scope, and the opportunity to drive continuous improvement of one our most important products.
What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Interacting closely with worldwide software engineering, product marketing, field engineering and customers.
- Provide in-depth technical support and training to our customers and applications engineers (AEs).
- Responsible for identifying new product needs and user case scenarios.
- Capturing these as new product requirements, and working with Product Marketing and Engineering to deliver these new capabilities.
Knowledge and experience needed:
To apply, you will need to bring great skills and know-how to the role. We're looking for a candidate with:
- BS/ MS. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a reputable university.
- Basic knowledge in Design, physical verification, post layout simulation.
- Prior knowledge of CAD tools usage and development.
- Prior knowledge in semiconductor process.
- Basic programming skills.
- High ability to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills.
- An outstanding team player.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work remotely with an international team environment.
- Have self-motivation and self-discipline as well as ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent command of English and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
We encourage both Senior Engineer and Fresh Graduates to apply.
Siemens EDA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mentor Graphics are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mentor Graphics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Mentor Graphics encourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top