Product Director - SISW - MG 220105
- Lake Oswego, OR
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Product Director - 220105
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated software professional to join the IC Segment (ICS). You will be responsible for driving alignment of organizational level quality and security initiatives with corporate level requirements and guidelines.
This will entail:
• Developing an understating of corporate requirements through the entire product life cycle
• Mapping against each division's process, analyzing gaps, recommending prioritized actions
• Coordination and negotiating a plan for compliance
• Tracking and reporting progress through the entire deployment process of these initiatives
• Collaborating with ICS divisions and corporate team on the evolution of new requirements The job requires excellent understanding of modern SDL (Software Development Lifecycle).
Previous experience in establishing and improving productivity, quality and security aspects of SDL is desired. Familiarity with software security assessment models, such as OpenSAMM based Software Security Model is a plus.
The candidate should have excellent communication, presentation and project management skills.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• 10+ years of software engineering/QA development and management. C/C++, Unix environment is highly desirable
• Ability to successfully drive to conclusion projects with multiple dependencies and stakeholders
• Experience communicating with executive-level management teams
Knowledge and prior experience in the following areas is desired:
• Excellent understanding of modern Software Development Lifecycle (SDL)
• Familiarity with software development environment and tools (used during the development, validation and release process), including:
- static and run-time code analyzers
- security checkers
- project management/collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence
• Experience in evaluation of third party components for quality, licensing and security compliance
• Software quality:
- Interest and awareness of software architecture alternatives
- Understanding of software quality metrics
- Excellent understanding of QA processes
• Software Security
- Familiarity with software security from governance, construction, verification to deployment
- Familiarity with security models, such as OpenSAMM , metrics and tools
- Understanding of security related TRA (Threat and Risk Analysis)
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top