- Milan, Italy
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Procurement Professional to contribute to profitable growth by shaping up cost effective, innovative solutions with our strategic partners, with the aim to continuously enhance our value proposition.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• As purchasing responsible for direct goods and services, you will establish solid partnerships with preferential providers, focused on further developing our products and services portfolio
• You will be a key contributor to the success of our projects actively participating in the bidding phase, by producing customized, consistent solutions for our customers
• You will smoothly interact with all internal stakeholders to optimally deal with requirements of our customers, gaining recognition as a proficient and reliable partner for your negotiation skills and for your market insights
• You will generate productivity to the bottom line by pursuing sustained cost optimization, introducing cutting-edge technologies, covering quality, reliability and total cost
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/it/
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You hold a successfully completed university degree, ideally in Procurement, Economics or Engineering
• You have at least 5 years of work experience and a successful track record as Procurement professional in a global technology- or healthcare-related business
Your attributes and skills:
• You show strong interpersonal skills and enjoy building trusted relationships at all organizational levels
• You have a flexible, goal-oriented mindset, with a distinctive problem solving attitude
• Passionate about technology, you are driven by self motivation, proactivity and ability to work independently
• Thanks to your resilience skills, you can perform well even under pressure and time constraints
• Fluent Italian and English language skills round off you profile
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top