Process and Test Automation Engineer
- Pune, India
We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it's true that today's buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe - these characteristics alone don't enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We're looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should possess Automation experience in Software and Test processes.
- You should have experience in Creation and Maintenance of Software Build\Setup.
- You need to have Tools exposure - Build Automation tools, Continuous Integration Tools, CM Tools, Rest API, Jenkins knowledge, Script language (XML)
- You should have High Trouble shooting skills for Build and deployment debugging through logs and Visual Studio IDE
- A candidate with strong Hardware\VM Windows knowledge and Virtualization skills is an Ideal fit.
- You are required to have good automation and Scripting skills.
- You should be able to deep dive in problem statements and existing solutions.
- You should have self drive to learn new tools and technologies candidates are preferred.
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 2- 5 years of demonstrable experience in Automation engineering .
- You should have experience in testing of Building Automation Applications.
- You work responsibilities involves interacting with electronics devices.
- Your Role requires working with networking concepts and BACnet protocol.
- Your role involves creation\maintenance of builds and test automation
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top