- Bengaluru, India
• Responsibility for day to day service operations within the area of requirement engineering tools, deliver components of standard IT services
• Provisioning of 2nd Level support for ALM RE applications like Polarion and Caliber as well as for interfaces to other Enterprise Applications like Azure DevOps, TeamCenter, Quality Center.
• Responsible for design & architecture of the Application, its installation, configuration, maintenance, version upgrades, and deploy fixes / patches in a regulated manner.
• Conduct complex technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical architectures along with detailed design.
• Driving technical issues to resolution: from qualifying the issue, to reproducing it and conducting an in-depth technical investigation along with vendor for Level 3 support, as applicable (being in touch with the customer and managing their expectations all along the way).
• Responsible for resolving all trouble-shooting issues, such as Clinet / server, Application / Database, Network, Storage, installation issues, and all-around Application usability, availability, performance, and scalability topics.
• Responsibility for access management as defined in OLA/SLA with business stakeholders
• Ensure day to day IT system availability, as well as application performance, and scalability.
• Support implementation of change requests
• Define, schedule, and communicate IT service changes/downtimes in alignment with the stakeholders
• User training, development of how-to's, and continuous service process improvements.
• Support data migration from legacy Requirements engineering applications like Caliber, ReqPro to Polarion
• General administration (configuration, workflows, reports, templates, access, permissions, etc.)
• Updating template/project configurations, workflows, and work item meta data.
• Ensures compliance to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top