Plant Quality Professional
- Nashik, India
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We're making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- As a Quality professional, be a driving force to ensure highest level of commitment for Quality related topics across all the functions and processes in the plant. Be a key person in driving culture of 'Customer First, Quality First and Safety Always'
- Implement the quality programs and monitor the effectiveness of these programs. Drive continuous improvement with management and lessons learned.
- Ensure that product safety activities are in line with internal and external regulations also ensures the clarification of customer complaints regarding manufacturing and/or supplier issues.
- Professional non-conformance (NC) management and reporting.
- Implement quality methods and risk management in production processes, projects and products (8D, RCA, Q-Gates, FMEA).
- Executes the competence management and training system for quality related competences.
- Collaborates with the QM-network and business accountable units (e.g. R&D, Purchase, SPS etc.) to achieve quality business goals. Implements and adapts the communication to ensure understanding and awareness of specific quality topics.
- Participates in new product development projects releases (e.g. in connection with Q-Gates).
- Has knowledge about basics of information technology (digital solutions); Knows basic technologies for digitalization, is aware about the general IT structure of the own organization, is able to identify digital solutions and understands the impact on major stakeholders.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for applicant having masters or graduate in Electrical / Electronics engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 5 to 7 years.
- Experienced in Quality tools and concepts like Six Sigma, A3 Methodology, Quality Circles, etc
- Strong Analytical Abilities coupled with good understanding of various functions and its interfaces
- Fluent in Business English and local language as well as having intercultural experience. Ability to lead cross functional teams and also should be a good team player.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Nashik, where you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top