Pega - Lead System Architect (LSA)
- Žilina, Slovakia
The Pega Lead System Architect will be part of a Pega team within Siemens Healthineers. His/ her role shall be to support the Pega projects by creating a technical solution design and by leading the projects with the goal to align the architecture in complex Pega projects. He/ she shall be in close contact to our business/ customers and to the SHS IT internal teams like the infrastructure team, the SAP team, etc.
Your tasks can be divided into the following activities and responsibilities:
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation to Product Engineering
- Identify project technical risks
- Provide support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization and pro-actively respond to adhoc questions from the business
- Controlling the technical and architectural orientation of the PEGA development team while guarantying repeatable, efficient and maximum reusable implementations
- Abstraction of complex topic and preparation to present on architectural decisions for common business and IT
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the Pega Architecture and all Pega design and implementation features
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing Pega
What we can offer?
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT - the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, ...)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top