Part-time Working Student (Edge/Cloud Software Development)
- Istanbul, Turkey
For more than 35 years, groundbreaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens...
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We are looking for Part-time working students who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation and testing
• Producing high quality project deliverables
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related areas.
• Knowledge in one of the programming languages (Java, C++, C#, Node.js, Python, ...) is a must
• Knowledge in Object Oriented programming, analysis, and design
• Knowledge in Test Automation Development is a plus
• Knowledge in LINUX environment is a plus
• Familiarity with Siemens industrial products is a plus
• Excellent command of English
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Back to top