Partner Sales Manager DX, West Africa
- Casablanca, Morocco
Partner Sales Manager DX West Africa
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Partner Sales Manager DX West Africa.
The position engages a full business ownership and responsibility for the achievement of budgeted commercial targets (revenue and sales related targets).
For this Role, you will be responsible for executing complex indirect business models, for challenging yet high potential IVD markets in Africa (IDA). This to be achieved through the effective selection, motivation, training and management of authorized distributors, and by directly managing strategic and complex projects with end-users, and interacting with public health authorities, and other health institutions (where/when appropriate).
Focus on long term Value Partnerships while developing and managing a sales and distribution channel, and when engaging customer dialogues with either KoLs, Healthcare authorities or Laboratories, or other healthcare actors for the assigned markets (geographies).
- Development and expansion of distribution channel by country, by business partner, and business line for assigned geographies.
- Analyze distributors' markets, strategy, positioning and needs. Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for SHDX products.
- Develop and implement BPs' strategies and tactical planning for assigned countries and channels. Monitor execution.
- Engage and prospect with BP for Funnel development, and ensure sales growth and conversion, and win market shares.
- Conduct business planning, budgeting, monthly forecasts and regular sales reporting (by BP, product line, units and value).
- Enforce the use of Siemens Healthineers Partner Management Operating Framework (PMOF), CRM and other supporting tools.
- Negotiate distribution contacts. Build and maintain a key customer focused network.
- Conduct cost-/benefits analyses for big strategic deals in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using SHDX products.
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Product Management and Project service Management, and others) in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
- A University Degree in Business Management and/or in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical, life science studies, or equivalent
- A confirmed working experience in a BtoB and BtoC sales position within the IVD field, or largely, with other healthcare industry segments
- Experience with African countries, and a comprehensive awareness of the African culture
- Result and business-oriented spirit, with a high level of engagement and drive for Result
- High negotiation skills, and very good communication capabilities
- Hard worker
- Willingness for extensive travel
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top