Partner Sales Executive (m/f) - SISW - PLM
- La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, France
MEET US in 5 min
As part of the Country/Vertical Partner Sales Execution team, you support and facilitate the successful growth of revenue derived through the Indirect Channel in terms of supporting Partners directly through the sales cycle, coaching on account management, opportunity management and deal closure to meet revenue objectives.
- Build productive relationships with Channel Solution Partners, Partner Management Executives and Partner Development Executives within a Country/Vertical territory, aligned to SPL Country/Vertical objectives!
- Support the Partner personnel to advance Partner productivity throughout the sales cycle ensuring appropriate resources are provided in support of Partners.
- Work on projects/assignments of low to medium scope.
- Collaborate with the Partner Management team to create the territory plan on the MENDIX / MINDSPHERE offer
- Participate in the development of the opportunity pipeline of the SAAS offer (MENDIX / MINDSPHERE) of Siemens with the Partners
- Help the staff of Partners to acquire the skills necessary to become effective in the sale of SAAS solutions (coaching)
- Participate in project qualification meetings with Customers and Prospects of the Partner
- Help demonstrate value to Customers / Prospects by providing the right resources to Partners
- Participate in the closing phases of files with Partners
- You know the SAAS business and the manufacturing industry
- "Customer Facing" has no secret for you! Would you be excited in guiding our Partners in the field?
- You have a good English level
- Approaching or managing indirect sales/channels is what you are really good at
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top