Operations Support Specialist, Exports & Receiving - 1st Shift
- Plainfield, IN
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Operational Support Associate in the Exports & Receiving Department
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Operational Support Associate , you will be responsible for:
- Generating deliveries, transfer orders, and shipments for orders to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Caribbean nations, and urgent requests to all countries.
- Serving as a back-up to the primary Distribution Control Associates.
- Taking charge to investigate all customer order, hazardous declaration, and packaging discrepancies so that timely follow up communication can be provided to your leadership team and our customers.
- Ordering and accounting for all of Exports' and Receiving's key supplies to avoid stock outs and order fulfillment disruptions.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for the department on operational changes, initiatives, and/or projects.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- Good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Mastery of P55 transactions in an Export and Receiving context and the ability to run queries and export data for reporting.
- Willing to travel
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary.
- Good presentation skills and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- Enjoyment solving problems and driving continuous improvement (even in your personal responsibilities).
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience with Exports distribution
- Available to work 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top