- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The application is the central building block for e-business with Siemens customers in more than 50 regions, and it is becoming more and more so every day.
As a .NET Developer, you will participate in developing software tools, where the main purpose is to implement software solutions in web surroundings.
Your new role
- Developing Web applications and SQL databases to support the business needs
- Maintaining and enhancing current applications and databases
- Resolving issues during the test and preparation phase until the product is active, and subsequently during maintenance
- Reviewing implemented technical solutions, documenting lessons learned and recommending appropriate improvements
- You have an educational background as Software Engineer or similar, combined with a thorough knowledge of Web and SQL programming
- You are experienced in C# and ASP.NET (MVC and Web Forms)
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Good working knowledge of SQL principles as well as experience in working with relational database systems such as MS SQL or T-SQL
- Familiarity with TDD and Agile development is a plus
- result-oriented and quality-conscious
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- advanced English both verbal and written
We're Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The R&D division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top