Nearshore Project Manager
- Wroclaw, Poland
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of PLM and MOM services. As a result of a rapid growth and business needs GDN decided to complement its main delivery center in India with nearshore centers around the globe (USA, Mexico, Poland & Malesia).
We are looking for professionals who would join our team as Services Project Manager and ensure a smooth delivery of Industry 4.0 . projects and services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Be part of the Global Delivery Network team responsible for project and service delivery to European customers.
- Work on implementation and maintenance of PLM and MOM systems for global top manufacturing companies.
- Manage the whole lifecycle of projects.
- Manage services delivery maintenance projects.
- Work closely with the Customer, Presales and Sales Team and define the project scope and objectives
- Lead international distributed project teams (Poland, other EU countries, India, Malaysia)
- Be responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers' needs and deliver with-in budget on contract and desired outcomes.
- Contribute to overall Global Delivery Network organizational development.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management of IT projects, preferably on PLM, MOM or ERP platforms
- Proved experience in nearshore/offshore delivery.
- Knowledge of PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2 and/or ITIL.
- Fluent in English. Other European languages highly appreciated.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Openness and multicultural awareness.
- Self-motivated, flexible and open-minded;
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments;
- Practical knowledge of Project Management tools
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance).
- Extra 6 days of paid vacation.
- German language classes.
- Work in an international and intercultural team.
- Advantages of big corporation (Siemens) and medium size office (~50 employees in Wroclaw)
- Interesting career path within Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Access to the latest Industry 4.0 technologies and global experts for consultancy.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos
Siemens PLM & MOM videos
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Digital Logistics Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top