What are my responsibilities?
1. Use 3D design software ( NX or Solidworks) to do motor structural design;使用3D设计软件（NX或Solidworks）进行电机结构设计；
2. Use Ansys etc. design analysis software to do performance analysis, structural simulation option, not option and etc.应用Ansys等设计分析软件进行性能分析、结构强度仿真、发热仿真等；
3. Motor material choose and application.材料的选择应用。
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Major in Motor or mechanical; bachelor or above degree. 电机或机械相关专业，本科及以上学历；
2. Be familiar with motor theory, motor design and technical process; have motor design and motor control theory basis. 了解电机原理、电机设计及工艺流程，具有电机设计和电机控制的理论基础；
3. Be familiar with motor material character, technical requirements. 了解电机材料特性、技术要求；
4. Have a basic understanding about motor test and application. 对电机的测试、应用有一定程度的了解;.
5. Master motor basic theory and technical expertise knowledge. 掌握电机专业的基础理论和专业技术
6. Have a better understanding about motor will be preferred. 较系统地掌握电机优先考虑
What else do I need to know?
Good English written and spoken. 良好的英语听说读写能力
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Standard Motors Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Perks and Benefits
Financial And Retirement
- company equity
- performance bonus
- relocation assistance
Health And Wellness
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- HSA account
Office Life And Perks
- flexible work hours
- remote work opportunities
- commuter benefits program
- diversity and inclusion program
- tuition reimbursement
- mentor program
- shadowing opportunities
- access to online courses
- promote from within
- lunch and learns
Vacation And Time Off
- leave of absence
- paid vacation
- paid holidays
- personal/sick days
- maternity leave
- paternity leave
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Siemens.