Molecular Diagnostics (MD) Franchise Finance Lead - Financial Analyst 5
- Emeryville, CA
The Molecular Diagnostics (MD) Franchise Finance Lead is the finance business partner to the MD Franchise Owner with joint responsibility for driving market share gains for the Franchise. This person will assist the Franchise owner in shaping the strategy for the franchise including definition of the portfolio roadmap, product positioning, pricing strategy and cost position. This role will have oversight of Financial Project Plans (FPP) responsible for modelling new product investments and interfacing with key input owners from the finance functions and/or directly from the functional representatives on Core Teams. This person will own the 5 year plan for the Franchise and will provide insights to CRM Finance for the MTA (current year outlook) on new product portfolio elements. The Franchise Finance Lead will track and analyze Franchise performance leveraging CRM finance as the interface to the Zones for understanding of local business drivers. The Finance lead will be a core member of the Franchise Board and will participate in Franchise calls for Zones on market situation, competitive intelligence, project updates, supply chain and overall performance.
- Owner of Financial Project Plans for new product development investments
- Teamwork skills with the ability to listen and be sensitive to customers & colleagues.
- Capable of challenging norms constructively and collaboratively by building consensus within and across functions
- Candidate must have a strategic mindset with structured approach to problem solving
- Must have the ability to build and mobilize a team.
- Experience with advanced financial modelling is required
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in a deadline-driven environment with competing priorities
- Strong presentation skills and management presence
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Masters Degree strongly preferred
- 7 - 10 years related experience
- Diagnostics business acumen with exposure to CRM and/or new product development in a plus
- Experience building new processes and reporting frameworks is a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top