Migration Portfolio Manager HVAC Region Europe 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7'400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Our Solutions and Service Portfolio team at Region Europe is located in Zurich. Within our Smart Buildings team, we are now looking for a motivated colleague to guide the assigned countries in Europe with developing and pushing the service agreements as well as the migration of the installed base from our customers across Europe. You are experienced how bringing new life to existing equipment, by migrating to a state-of-the-art system, as well as used to interact and cooperate with cross-functional colleagues. You will be part of an engaged team who will be happy to introduce you in our environment!
Your new responsibilities
- Drive and implement migration initiatives across the assigned European countries by leveraging on our installed base within our assigned countries in Europe
- Leveraging on new Digital Service Portfolio offerings, e.g. Energy Services
- Guide and develop a systematic sales approach
- Identify ideas for migration packages including new service offerings for our assigned European countries
- Manage and streamline the portfolio at European level
- Create analyses, decision proposals and set priorities for new migration and service offerings
- Check fit to strategy for new migration portfolio ideas and estimate their market potential
- Observe markets e.g. competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards and regulations within target markets
- Provide KPIs to measure the success of the portfolio
- Elaborate value proposition / value argumentation for customers
- Managing sales excellence and sales systematic towards our sales force in the countries by providing sales support and training to achieve the defined targets
- Definition of market needs and migration requirements in the development packages of new products
Your skills and experience
- Degree in Engineering preferable on HVAC (HLK)
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales or service organization in the building technology environment
- Experience in the Building Automation service business and market
- Knowledge of Lifecycle aspects of building systems
- Solid technical competence in HVAC portfolio including legacy systems
- Interest and experience in working across cultures and organizational units
- Communication skills, creative and motivated, costumer focused, quality- and result oriented
- Proficient in English. German and any other European language would be a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zurich
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform. Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either
Back to top