Mid IT Tester for hospital performance system
- Žilina, Slovakia
In Siemens Healthineers, we are building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
We are searching for IT tester with the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing of system and software requirements
- Contributing to test strategies, test plans and test reports
- Design of manual (or automatic) test cases and their execution
- Documenting of found issues in ticketing system
- Ability to take ownership for given testing areas
- Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Deployment into cloud data centers - e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
- Experience with Agile process
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT - the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, ...)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1300€ brutto /month + VAR
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top