Mid full stack developer for hospital performance system
- Žilina, Slovakia
In Siemens Healthineers, we are building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
Your responsibility will be to implement professionally designed user interfaces in modern single-web-page application as well as back-end services in our microservices-based architecture.
- Contribute towards the Architecture, Design and technical debt of the product to assure a scalable SW platform where services can be docked and configured
- Communicate with product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface
- Transforming requirements of various stakeholders into the business logic implementation in the backend service.
- Ensuring the quality of the software product by writing automated tests and unit tests
- Investigation and fixing of the software defects
- Design and implementation of the software components based on the software design (e.g. RESTful web services, etc.)
- Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface
- Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture
- Deployment and monitoring of the services
- Incorporating user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles (agile development)
- Documentation of the product design and implementation
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years hands on software development experiences in agile way
- Experience with FE technologies, e.g.
- React, Angular or another web framework
- HTML5 and CSS3 programming
- Programming skills in C#, .Net or .Net Core or other object-oriented programming language(s)
- Test automation and unit testing
- English in speaking and writing
- Improvement mind-set, team player
Beneficial qualification (any of mentioned below is welcome):
- Responsive design, desktop and mobile targeted platforms
- Browser testing and debugging
- Experiences with or abilities to read and use various programming languages (e.g. Python, TypeScript, Java, C, ...)
- Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Deployment into cloud data centers - e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
- Secure coding architecture
- Understanding of Open source software integration requirements into products
- Browser and mobile targeted application performance testing
- Integrating charting libraries into web applications (e.g. chartjs, d3)
- BI tools like PowerBI, Qliksense/Qlikview, Tableau preferred
What we can offer?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT - the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, ...)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Salary starting from 1800 € + VAR, depending on relevant experience.
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top