Mechanical Assembly Worker
- Kragujevac, Serbia
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility .
Your duties and responsibilities
- Performs revolving operations for mechanical parts or components, on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Organizes own handstock, constantly monitors availability of parts, and chooses appropriate parts, semi-products or components, according to plan.
- Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools, and maintains functionality.
- May performs sight checks, functionality or general quality test routines and procedures
- Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top