Marketing Operations Manager
- Sleepy Hollow, NY
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Marketing Operations Manager - Laboratory Diagnostics.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible to develop and lead the measurement and reporting efforts for the Core Lab Segment. Provide thought leadership and drive strategic direction on improvements to processes, people, and technology in partnership with Director. Serve as liaison to the business and manage communications and status of key initiatives and/or issues and remediation efforts to key stakeholders. Manage key marketing processes and projects.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Project management of the development of marketing dashboard/scorecards for the marketing organization. Providing a solution to the business that bring new insightful opportunities to the table, using various analytical modeling and visualization techniques
- Preparing and presenting key marketing KPIs to Marketing Leads & Managers with the ability to turn data into actionable insights to meet revenue & profitability goals
- Leading the monthly/quarterly reporting process, alignment with business objectives, optimizing the marketing measurement roadmap with gap analysis
- Managing reports for marketing investments, actively monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the status of marketing initiatives
- Displaying a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Leading the S&OP (Sales & Operating Plan) monthly submission process with Marketing lead
- Providing thought leadership and driving strategic direction on improvements to processes, people, and technology in partnership with Director
- Project Manage executive presentations for internal audience
- Project Management of key marketing or cross-functional projects
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree.
- 8-10 years' experience in marketing in IVD.
- Previous experience in Medical Devices or a related health care industry. IVD preferred.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Analytical skills with experience in establishing measurements strategy and gaining stakeholder alignment
- Interpersonal & people skills:
- Exceptional attention to detail, be highly organized and methodical
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Have exceptional problem skills, be self-motivated and proactive
- Exceptional people skills to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top