Marketing Manager, Market Shaping & Development, Lab Diagnostics NA, Tarrytown, NY
- Sleepy Hollow, NY
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Marketing Manager, Market Shaping & Development
Location: Tarrytown, New York
The Marketing Manager, Market Shaping & Development role is a pivotal marketing role in the NAM region that owns the creation and management of Key Opinion Leader programs, Advisory Boards and Centers-of-Excellence (CoE's) for SHS enterprise solutions across all relevant Siemens Healthineers (SHS) Lab Diagnostic business lines.
The Marketing Manager will establish and leverage relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Ad Boards and CoE's in the Core Lab segment - Clinical Chemistry & Immunology - to execute focused market shaping and development strategies.
This Marketing Manager will partner with Global and NAM LD Marketing, Sales, Scientific & Clinical affairs and other cross-functional teams to drive publication plans, value creation outcome studies and specific commercial engagements to support the NAM LD objectives. He/she ensures presence and participation of KOLs at high-priority conferences, webinars, symposia and other speaker events.
This role requires deep expertise in KOL, Ad Board and CoE development in the Core lab segment - Clinical Chemistry and Immunology.
If you are motivated to drive results, create new approaches, and thrive from active collaboration with peers across sales, marketing and other functions, this may be a role for you.
• Identify and implement Key Opinion Leader (KOL) programs to support the commercial expansion of the NAM LD portfolio in the Core Lab segment.
• Identify, establish and own key relationships with strategic customers to develop advisory boards focused on the clinical and operational outcomes of the SHS LD portfolio.
• In collaboration with the SHS Marketing communication and digital teams create innovative digital solutions to engage KOLs through webinars, podcasts etc...
• Establish Ad Board engagement opportunities at congresses, trade shows and other customer events.
• Develop and implement goals, metrics and models to measure ROI of established programs and KOL engagements.
• Setup a mechanism to actively communicate all learnings from Ad Boards, KOL and CoE engagements back into the SHS NAM organization to continuously improve our value offers and stakeholder messaging.
• In partnership with global and NAM marketing, NAM sales and Scientific & Clinical affairs drive publication plans supporting the SHS portfolio key differentiators to create stronger demand across the SHS LD portfolio.
• Position is based out of the Tarrytown office with ability to travel 25% when needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree with emphasis in marketing and/or commercial execution and/or health economic outcome and research; MBA or MS preferred
- 8+ years of relevant commercial experience in the Core lab - Clinical Chemistry and Immunology, with 5+ in market shaping and market development activities
- Preferably brings along an established and strong KOL network in the Core lab - Clinical Chemistry and Immunology
- Proven record of building and maintaining KOL networks and programs.
- Demonstrates strong and comfortable presence and participation at congresses, symposia and Ad Boards
- Ability to work across business lines and partner with various stakeholders to build consensus and achieve business results
- Strong customer-facing skills and ability to lead and effectively collaborate across multiple marketing and sales organizations
- Proficient customer facing skills at a senior management level and the ability to deliver impactful executive presentations.
- Expert knowledge of the Core Lab segment and IDNs, its challenges & solutions
- Experience in a matrix organization and the ability to influence beyond lines of direct control
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams and building relationships
- Ability to travel (25%)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top