Marketing Manager: Central Urinalysis
- Sleepy Hollow, NY
Marketing Manager: Central Urinalysis
Working jointly with Sales and across the Business Area, the Marketing Manager will l ead all North America marketing strategy and tactics to drive outbound marketing demand generation of the central urinalysis product with the commercial sales organization. This is an opportunity to a play a leading marketing role in one of the fastest growing markets in the healthcare diagnostics industry. Lead all North America marketing strategy and tactics to drive outbound marketing demand generation of key products and overall product lines with the commercial sales organization.
- Accountable for achieving North America overall revenue, profit, and placement goals for the central urinalysis product line.
- Understand Voice of Sales (VOS) and partner with the sales team to develop strategic product positioning to customers, partners, and market influencers.
- • Define and tailor product value proposition, messaging, and promotional content for target markets.
- Collaborates with Marketing Communications (Marcom) to create marketing materials, sales tools, presentations, web site content, and marketing programs required for demand generation.
- Represents portfolio and delivers product presentations at all marketing events - trade shows/conferences/national sales meetings
- • Conduct product and market research to understand barriers and opportunities to grow the product portfolio, assess competition, and test product messaging.
- • Partner with Business Operations and Finance to support deal development and pricing strategies.
- Work with Sales Management to execute the sales plan and meet/exceed forecast and financial deliverables
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree.
- Previous experience in Medical Devices or a related health care industry. IVD preferred.
- At least 4 years' experience in marketing or product management.
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams.
- Possesses strong knowledge of the medical device market and the healthcare environment.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated marketing experience with a wide range of customers.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint Skills.
- Strong objection handling and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 40% or more as required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top