MARKET & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT HEAD- ID & ACUTE
- Roxbury, NJ
Business and market development responsibility for the Infectious Disease & Acute Assay Disease states across the immunoassay portfolio.
• Maintains functional specialization on outbound marketing activities
• Manages outbound market and closely partners with country markets and sales teams
• Maintains deep understanding of market and market sub-segments
• Identifies, quantifies and executes on opportunities to grow market share with regions in alignment with franchise strategy
Essential Job Functions
• Develop and drive realization of Commercial marketing priorities, messaging and positioning
• Manage a team that is responsible for creating and delivering marketing assets to promote product launches and business success.
• Function as key leader with Franchise LT to ensure appropriate Franchise business focus in support of achievement of franchise business targets
• Build and maintain deep relationships with country marketing and sales teams to identify and drive growth opportunities / prioritization, especially for focused disease states
• Aligns with Franchise PLM Project teams to prioritize products and product features / enhancements according to business / market impact
• Define global pricing strategy and pricing levels. Review tenders and provide global insight and additional opportunities.
• Establish commercialization plans in partnership with PLM Project teams
• Responsible for financial success of new product launches.
• Monitor and respond to trends impacting customers and markets for clinical chemistry and immunochemistry.
• Acts as the expert in competitive understanding and messaging.
• Analyze and create proposals for new products and for new markets / channels to drive new growth; enhance sales of existing commercial assays
• Own and drive commercial excellence
• Growth in focus geographies, assay penetration, product launches and entire commercial lifecycle, Competitive positioning for products, features and pricing
• Identification and fostering of growth markets and growth opportunities
Critical Competencies (Examples Below)
• Attention to quality in all initiatives
• Strategic project management skills - with a strong emphasis on customer projects
• Experience working with outside organizations
• Creativity in organizational approaches to customer issues & solutions
• Experience with new technologies and approaches in the field
• The ability to relate well and establish credibility with senior leadership.
Up to 35% Travel
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top