Manager of Functional Safety w/German
- Ostrava, Czech Republic
Together with their colleagues abroad, Siemens Mobility's Engineering sites in the Czech Republic are involved in the development of the modern rolling stock. We focus both on the overall layout as well as on designing particular systems, and summary features. We create innovative products for vehicles used in urban and rail transport. We are a trend-setter, shifting forward the equipment levels. By creating energy-efficient zero-emission transport systems, we contribute to the fulfilment of the Czech Republic's, European Union's and global commitments related to energy, climate, and the environment.
We do not see the application of new equipment as a goal but as a target to reach the purpose of the ultimate utility value of the vehicles. This undoubtedly implies the high safety of our products. That is why safety is an essential cross-sectional characteristic that needs to be defined, applied, and controlled on a qualified basis.
We want to invite you to join our team and enjoy this attractive, helpful, and promising job. Come and join us and become the Safety Manager of our products.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Application of the safety process within the rolling stock development
- Coordination of the safety process within the entire project
- Preparation and drawing-up of safety plans and safety classification of functional train groups and other relevant documentation
- Coordination and support of the preparation of safety and security analyses and other safety-relevant documentation
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring of safety processes, considering the costs and deadlines
- Presentation of work results to internal and external partners
- Securing the safety of trains of the future and a look into the inside world related to the construction of trains
- Interesting international projects and environment
- Collaboration with top-class experts and own professional growth
- Everyday use of a foreign language
- A friendly team of train enthusiasts
- A signing bonus for joining the company in the amount of CZK 50,000
- A completed master's degree with a focus on technology
- Professional experiences in safety processes
- Experience with and knowledge of any of the following safety standards: e.g. TSI, CSM RA, SIRF, EN 50129, EN 50128, EN 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849
- Very good knowledge of German, potentially English, too
- Awareness about the rolling stock is a plus
- Organisation capabilities and presentation skills
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / in the center of Pilsen on Anglické nábřeží / in Ostrava on Hornopolní Street.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us! :-)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top