Manager (m/f/d) - Cybersecurity Audit
- Munich, Germany
Location: Munich or Erlangen
Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
Accelerate your career. Become a leader.
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens to achieve their goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program inside Siemens, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
The Cybersecurity team of the Cybersecurity and Applications Practice provides core assurance over the cybersecurity health of the company which includes IT and R&D infrastructures, product security, and cloud applications. We are on the lookout for people with a great skillset, an international mindset and new ideas who understand Siemens businesses and how Cybersecurity helps enable and increase market value. Are you one of them?
Apply now for the position of Manager (m/f/d) CSA Audit in Munich.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa .
What part will you play?
- In your new role you will identify, manage and align emerging risks with senior management and governance owners along with the Siemens's cybersecurity strategy and lead Cybersecurity audit assignments
- During audit fieldwork you will lead and empower engagement teams to ensure critical risks are identified to assess the security controls for critical systems and processes. In addition, you will communicate and reconcile audit results with your team and senior management and jointly develop sustainable recommendations that help decision makers to grow and control their business safely
- You will coach team members on audit methodology, cybersecurity and professional development
- We seek a self-starter who lives an agile work environment that fosters target oriented, self-organized engagement teams and who drives innovation to help bringing assurance to the next level
- You will actively identify and recruit new talents and develop your team through continuous career coaching and mentoring
- At least 6 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, a 'Big 4' accounting firm or any other mid to large size security related company with a proven record of continuous career development
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science, mathematics or engineering; certifications such as CISA, CISSP or CISM are a plus
- Demonstrated affinity and experience for balancing business and technology as well as strong communication, project management and team leadership skills and the drive and vision to develop into future leadership roles
- Strong understanding of industry standards such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/02, IEC 62443 and CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls
- Good understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, risks, confidentiality, integrity, availability, network security, web-based applications architecture and security and network protocols
- Fluency in English and willingness to travel internationally up to 80% of your time
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
The person handling this Job is Ms. Cosima Schulz von Siemens
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Early Professional
Back to top