Logistic Customer Service Specialist
- Milan, Italy
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Logistic Customer Service Specialist to Supply Management - Logistic organization
Your mission and responsibilities:
Supports the group in managing the various office activities and will specifically deal with:
• Processing and managing of spare parts orders from/to the European Warehouse and from the local logistics areas for Technicians and Product Specialists;
• Interaction with the European Warehouse, local logistics areas and courriers to solve issues;
• Managing inventories of logistics spare parts areas and reports;
• Processing of local suppliers orders and resolution of misalignments;
• Supervision of shipments of measuring instruments and personal dosimeters recalled for calibration and billing to Service Partners.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You hold a successfully completed university degree
• You have at least 3 years of work experience with logistic in healthcare sector
Your attributes and skills:
• You enjoy building trusted relationships and have strong interpersonal skills
• You enjoy team working
• Fluent English language skills written and spoken
• Mastery of the main office packages (word, excel, outlook, explorer) and good experience as an ERP key user
• Attitude to work with flexibility to guarantee the continuity of service work focused on corporate business
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top