Logic Synthesis R&D EDA
- Fremont, CA
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven software engineer to join the R&D team developing the next generation logic synthesis tool. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing software products/features that improve the optimization capabilities by implementing flows that will enable the logic synthesis tool to meet quality of results goals. The candidate should have very good knowledge of various aspects of logic synthesis flows and optimizations and have the capability to design and implement high quality new solutions in this area. The candidate will be responsible for collaborating with other engineers that are part of the development team to enable timely delivery of high quality products.
Self-motivation, ownership of technical problems, results driven positive attitude, solid teamwork, and good communication skills are essential for success within the business unit.
The successful candidates must possess the following combination of education and experience.
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or other related field.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience in C++/Unix and Tcl. Experience in an academic research setting will also be considered.
- Good knowledge of digital logic design along with hardware description languages, such as Verilog, System Verilog, and VHDL.
- Good knowledge of logic synthesis optimizations and related flows.
- Strong analysis, design, debugging and problem solving skills along with object oriented programming practices.
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and deliver them on schedule.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are desired.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top