Lead Test Automation Framework Developer
- Pune, India
How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We're looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the groundbreaking of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills for Pune Location.
- You should be have 8-12 years of work experience as Technical team leadership in test automation.
- You should have Good Understanding of web, mobile, API and desktop application testing technologies.
- You should have Ongoing knowledge of automated testing industry standard methodologies and trends.
- You should have Experience with test automation and test management tools.
- You should have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- You should have Hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects.
- You should have 3+ years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support SAFe agile product development.
- You should have knowledge on containers and virtualization,mobile automation tools,automated build management tools.
- Knowledge of config management tools and processes. Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment is preferred.
08 to 12 years of relevant experience as Technical team leadership in test automation.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
What you need to make real what matter
- You should be responsible for Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools.
- You should be responsible for Test automation implementation in a Safe Agile Development environment.
- You should Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing.
- You have to Interfaces with Switzerland and Chicago development and test teams.
- You should be having C#.net developer environment exposure.
- Initiative; Change Orientation; Good Learning Curve; Communication Skills; Coaching and Mentoring; Teammate; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics; Siemens Value; handling complex and dynamic needs.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top