Lead Member Technical Staff - SISW-Mentor
- Greater Noida, India
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
R&D SW Development Engineer
- Do you love compilers?
- Do you love digital design/boolean reasoning? Do you love solving problems?
- Do you like to challenge yourself and figure innovative solutions to problem and translate them to efficient and robust code?
- Do you always like to learn new things? Do you like to work in an open and competitive environment?
B.Tech/M.Tech/Phd in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering from IIT/NIT/DCE or other premier institutes in India & abroad.
1. Excellent knowledge of C/C++/Java, Datastructure & Algorithms.
2. 3-5 years of experience in EDA/Software development.
3. Knowledge of HDL i.e. Verilog, SV, VHDL.
4. Very good understanding of digital design and boolean logic.
5. Preferably has knowledge of UPF, Power Synthesis, Low power digital design.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top