Lead Member Technical Staff
- Noida, India
Looking for Mentor Graphics ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us - whichever path you take, we're looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the PowerPro RTL R&D team, you will contribute to Mentor's success by creating state of the art power analysis and optimization solutions.
Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
- Your primary responsibility will be to specify, design, develop and maintain software features and solutions for RTL synthesis and rewriting power optimized RTL for Mentor's low power solution platform PowerPro.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards. You will be working with AEs and Marketing teams to understand customer requirements and issues, create software solutions by working closely with R&D team, and coordinate with PV team for validation of the solutions.
- We are looking for a results oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It's important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new HDL languages and low power methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
- You're a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in EEE) / ECE/Computer Science (CS) from top reputed Engineering colleges with 5-8 years of significant experience in software development. Experience in EDA will be a great plus.
- Your sound understanding of C/C++ languages, design patterns along with data structure and algorithms will be key to development of software.
- Your understanding of HDL languages - Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog - low power aware synthesis and power formats - UPF/CPF - will supplemental.
• Your Knowledge of scripting languages, hands-on knowledge of Revision control systems like Perforce will only enhance the development time.
• Your good analytical, abstraction and communication skills will help in creating bigger and sustainable solutions for complex systems.
• Your ability to work with cross-functional teams as a team player will help in creating good solutions that resolve actual customer issues.
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools business and has been present in India since 1997. We, at Mentor Graphics, enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
Find out more about Mentor Graphics at https://www.mentor.com/india/
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top