Doyou want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseasesand enabling access to care for more people around the world? At SiemensHealthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Weoffer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyondyour comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Soundinteresting?
Then come and join Indonesian team as Key Account Manager for directsales, account penetration and to develop profitable growth for assigned keycustomers.
Yourtasks and responsibilities:
- You will generate knowledge on thecustomer's specific strategy as well as its political & businessenvironment.
- You will analyze customer's markets,position and needs and investigate for specific business opportunities forcustomer related product and service portfolio.
- You will be responsible to define andimplement account business plans (3 to 5 years).
- You will prepare customer contacts,build and maintain a sound customer focused network, on all relevanthierarchical level.
- You will generate client specificproducts and service portfolio concepts, across all relevant services of abusiness.
- You will initiate, facilitate andcontribute to contract negotiations for products, projects and service orsolutions assignments as well as build value-oriented offers and long-termpartnership.
- You will be responsible for an annualorder intake or double digit million euros.
- You will manage customer complaints aspoint of escalation and responsible if necessary.
To find outmore about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualificationsand experience:
- Atleast 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record.
- Generalknowledge of imaging, therapy and laboratory products; candidates withclinical, technical or medical backgrounds will be prioritized
- Possessesexcellent and in-depth relationship/network with personnel at hospitals(especially in private but also in public), across different clinicalspecialties e.g. radiology, cardiology/vascular, interventional radiology,surgery, nuclear medicine, oncology, laboratory across different hierarchicallevels
- Experiencein direct relationship management and development with key users, departmentheads and C-Level of hospitals.
Yourattributes and skills:
- Proficiencyin Bahasa Indonesia and English language as well as with Microsoft Office applications/skills, withhighly commitment to ethical business practice.
- You possess high levels of initiative,coordination and leadership skills.
- You have the ability to activelyparticipate in conversations and discussions, acting and thinking in optionsand alternatives, constructively.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across morethan 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what's possible inhealthcare to help improve people's lives around the world. As a leader in theindustry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients nomatter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio,spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovativecancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians,developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing theboundaries of what's possible, to improve people's lives around the world. Weembrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of everyindividual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact andcontinued success.
Check our Careers Site here.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR aswell as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we askyou not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create aprofile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up aprofile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us andmakes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.Click here to getstarted.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time